Tuesday 17 November 2009

Onwards and upwards

Yep, I know it's been a while. And I'm going to keep this short because I've got a heap of stuff to do today. But I just wanted to let you know that there's a ton of stuff happening at the moment and the future of Escapist Games is looking bright indeed.
Very soon, Platypus will be out on Xbox Live Indie Games. I think there's a bit of a backlog of games trying to get through the submission process at the moment so it's taking a bit longer than usual. Finger's crossed it should be out in the next week or so.

Also, while I think of it, you should check out a recent interview I did for a website: http://www.aahgames.com/main.php?page=interview_chriswalley
I've been told by a reliable source that it's quite a good read and it might give you a bit more insight into what's been going on around here and why.

Avatar Fishing Party has been put on hold for now. We are going to see how well Platypus does before we release another Xbox Live Indie product.

So the big news is, (and it was probably almost inevitable that I'd say this at some point wasn't it) we are now developing for iPhone! Yep, that's right our next project is an iPhone app and it's going to be massive! I'm not going to tell you what it is yet but expect to see more about this shortly.

OK break over, back to your cubicle number 27!
Chris

2 comments: