Wednesday 29 April 2009

A minor setback

A rather obscure bug *was* found. I couldn't reproduce it but I decided to fix it anyway.
Unfortunately, under the Xbox360 Indie Games system this means that I can't submit the new version for another week. Argh!
So now its in "playtest" (also known as limbo) until the resubmit period expires. This is not necessarily a bad thing. While in playtest it will be seen and played by a fair number of people and if there are any more bugs that we've missed then hopefully these will be found before its released proper.
And in the meantime, I'm back to work on our next (yet-to-be-announced) project which I am extremely excited about! We'll be releasing further details on this imminently, so stay tuned.
Or connected. Or whatever.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment