Saturday 12 September 2009

Avatar Fishing Party

Ok just a quick update this time, but with pictures! Yay!
Here's our next game: Avatar Fishing Party
This will be our first original game. It's 4-player simultaneous party fishing. Fun for all the family. At the moment I'm working on the party mode, as you can see in this little screenshot.

It's still early days. We hope to have it finished within a month or so but it really depends on how many features we want to have. If we go with the 'lite' version of the game then a month is very do-able. But if we decide to add 2 more levels and a career mode, which I really want to do, then I'm not sure when it will be out. Probably more like 2 months.

I'm really looking forward to showing you more of this. It's already really addictive, and definitely has that just-one-more-go factor.

I'll update this blog with the games progress. So you can see it all come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment